1. Interactive notebooks teach students to organize and synthesize their thoughts.
2. Interactive notebooks accommodate multiple learning styles at one time in (and out of) the classroom.
3. Student-teacher-parent interaction is built and strengthened with the use of interactive notebooks.
4. Students are building a portfolio that allows for teachers to track growth over time.
5. Interactive notebooks have students create a resource to use as they continue to extend their learning.
6. Students take ownership of their learning through color and creativity.
7. Interactive notebooks reduce clutter in the classroom, as well as in students’ lives.