Use these 39 What to Do Task Cards to help your student learn classroom procedures for greater independence throughout the year. Each card focuses on a common procedure or desired behavior. Use as discussion prompts, bell work, at a center, or as journal prompts.
Contents of this set include:
• 39 classroom procedure cards
• a cover card
• 4 blank cards for adding your own
• 2 student answer sheets (one with room for an illustration and one for a longer answer)
This set is also available in a Back to School Task Card Bundle
For Classroom Rules Task Cards, click here.
Other great products:
• Task Card Category
• Multiple Meaning Words Set 1
• Homophone Task Cards Set 3
• Word Roots using Word Pairs
• Synonyms Set 2 (Grades 4-6)
• Brain Breaks
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom.