What’s Included? CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE MORE!
- 47 question cards (color or b/w) – Prints 6 to a page
- Google Slides- Student Version
- Google Slides- Teacher Version
- Random Question Selector Video
- List version
- Response sheet
- CCS addressed for grades 3-8 by grade level
There are many ways to use these cards. Here some suggestions to try:
- Use as discussion prompts with small groups.
- Use as writing prompts for reading journals
- Use as prompts for pair-share.
- Use at literacy centers
- Select one card to use with the document camera for the whole class.
- Allow students to draw cards randomly as writing or discussion prompts.
- Use after silent reading or the weekend to discuss what students have been reading independently.
- Use with Time for Kids or Scholastic News.
More Reading Response Task Cards:
• Lit Bits
More great products:
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
Rachel Lynette & Cassi Noack