This is a packet of 56 Math Brain Teasers with Answer Key presented in two formats. If you want to give your students several Brain Teasers at once, use the first format. If you’d rather use one at a time and want room for students to show their work, use the second.
Contents of this set include:
• Introduction and ideas for use.
• Mini “Strategies that Work” reminder cards that students can put on desks, in folders, etc.
• Larger “Strategies that Work” for use with a projector.
• 12 pages of Brain Teaser worksheets – roughly 5 Brain Teasers per page.
• 28 pages of the same Brain Teasers presented two per page. These can be cut apart to be used separately. They would also make great Activity Cards.
• Answer Key.
More Great Products:
• Multi-Step Math Word Problems (grades 3-4)
• Multi-Step Math Word Problems (grades 4-6)
• Division Word Problems: Interpreting the Remainder
• Book Report Projects with Grading Rubrics
• Brain Breaks
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom.