Our fun and engaging “Whodunnit” readers’ theaters are the perfect activities for your students! This bundle includes 6 holiday-themed mysteries:
- Halloween- Who Swiped the Spells? 🎃
- Thanksgiving – Who Stole the Turkey? 🦃
- Christmas – Who Stole Santa’s List? 🎄
- Valentine’s Day – Who Left Us Cupcakes? ❤️
- St. Patrick’s Day – Who’s Making Mischief? 🍀
- End of Year – Who Freed the Fish? ☀️
In these activities, students will learn to become detectives and then use their sleuthing skills to figure out what happened! With lots of suspects and circumstantial evidence, the students will have to take good notes, make lots of inferences, and think like a real detective in order to solve the mystery! This product was created with upper elementary students in mind, but it can definitely be scaled to work with other grade levels as well.
Having the Reader’s Theater is the perfect platform for integrating real academic skills. This activity will feel like a fun day, but not a moment of the day will be wasted!
These mystery readers’ theaters are great because:
- They’re super engaging
- They target real skills to help students grow in reading and writing
- They help students enhance their inferencing skills
- There’s very little prep!
- If you choose the digital script, along with your projector, you do not have to make a copy for each student. The font is very large so that students can read their lines from across the room.
Great for 4th, 5th, or 6th grade!
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on TpT.
- Join our Teachers Club.
- Check out our Blog www.Minds-in-Bloom.com
- Follow us on Social Media – Facebook or Instagram
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom