- 32 Task Cards (prints 4 to a page)
- Recording Sheets
- Answer Keys
- Google Slides – with Audio Support
- Digital or Print
- Challenge Card to extend the lesson
- Multiple versions of the recording sheet included
Great for 3rd or 4th grade!
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle!
This bundle includes these resources:
- Multi-Step Word Problems Task Cards Set 2
- Snack Shack Money Math Task Cards
- Division with Remainders Task Cards
- Multiplication Word Problems Task Cards
- Multiplication Comparisons Task Cards
- Elapsed Time Task Cards – DOUBLE SET!
This resource uses American English and is editable.
- Download our to learn 31 different ways you can use this resource!
✏️ “Excellent word problems with multi-steps. I love the use of vocabulary students sometimes have difficulty with. “Three times more”, “half as many”, “fewer”… I have ESL students, this is a great review of all skills with all four operations!” -Lisa G.
✏️ “This was a great resource to use to get my class ready for state assessments. It definitely pushed them into analyzing the text and using their knowledge to answer the multi-step questions correctly. We will definitely be using this one again.” -Stacy W.
✏️ “I like the layout of this activity. I can cut the cards apart and use just one problem at a time as a warm-up activity for my Resource Room. Or I can send the whole page home to use for distance learning during the school closure. I like the clear font and the graphics as well.” -Karen N.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
Common Core Standards:
- CCSS.Math.Content.3.OA.D.8 – Solve two-step word problems using the four operations. Represent these problems using equations with a letter standing for the unknown quantity. Assess the reasonableness of answers using mental computation and estimation strategies including rounding
- CCSS.Math.Content.4.OA.A.3 – Solve multistep word problems posed with whole numbers and having whole-number answers using the four operations, including problems in which remainders must be interpreted. Represent these problems using equations with a letter standing for the unknown quantity. Assess the reasonableness of answers using mental computation and estimation strategies including rounding.
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media – or
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom