- 20 Pennants to Color
- The first 10 pennants feature a single, unifying design on each.
- The last 10 feature multiple designs on each pennant.
- Click here to see how the digital coloring works.
- Housed on Minds-in-Bloom.com, a safe and ad-free website
- Editable Pennants PowerPoint
TIPS FOR USING THIS RESOURCE:
- Great for calming your class
- Indoor Recess
- Rewards for a job well done
- Just for fun!
Allow students to choose their own or select one pattern for everyone for a more unified look.
PDF and Editable PowerPoint versions are included in this file. Use the PDF version when you want your students to fill in the blank space themselves. Use the Editable PowerPoint when you want to use your computer to fill in the space. Just replace “TEXT” with your word.
The default font is KG Manatee Solid. (which you can download for free on TpT). However, you can use any font you wish.
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE MORE!
Here’s what teachers are saying:
✏️ “I have used this resource for the last three years to create a display with students’ namesin the upper windows of my classroom. Students enjoy colouring them in and they look great! Thank you!” -Beatrice S.
✏️ “I LOVE these one of kind pennants! My students had a great time coloring and making their pennant unique! Now they are hanging in the classroom!!!” -Jill M.
✏️ “In April, we went hybrid, so I bought these for my in-person kids to decorate their desk shields with. They loved it! Thank you!” -Gail R.
Looking for more coloring resources like this one?
Check out our complete line of I HEART COLORING resources!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
- Paragraph of the Week 3-5
- Close Reading Comprehension Passages & Questions
- Book Projects for Any Book
- Who Freed the Fish? Mystery Readers Theater
- 4th Grade Flipped Classroom Year-Long Math
- Reading Posters BUNDLE
- Brain Breaks
- Would You Rather Questions
- Math Brain Teasers
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on TpT.
- Join our Teachers Club.
- Check out our Blog www.Minds-in-Bloom.com
- Follow us on Social Media – Facebook or Instagram
This artwork was hand-drawn and copyrighted by Rachel Lynette. This resource is for personal and single classroom use only. You may not alter, redistribute, or sell any part of this resource. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom