Kids love Pentominoes! These appealing tetris-like shapes are fun to work with and great for developing those all-important spatial skills. These puzzles are made to be used with pentomino shapes. If you don’t have a class set of plastic ones, I’ve included a template so you can make your own. Also, even though I’ve used a little bit of color, these pages print out fine in grayscale.
Contents of this set include:
• An introduction with ideas for use and a couple of great internet resources.
• 2 introductory puzzle pages that allow students to record their solutions on small grids.
• 4 pages with one-inch grid puzzles so that children can solve their puzzles directly on the grids – great for younger kids.
• 1 Super Challenge page with puzzles that will challenge even adults.
• Pentomino templates for one-inch square pentominoes, which is the standard size (2 pages).
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom.