- 32 Task Cards (prints 4 to a page)
- Recording Sheets
- Answer Keys
- Google Slides
- Digital or Print
- Challenge Card to extend the lesson
Great for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle!
This resource uses American English and is editable.
- Download our to learn 31 different ways you can use this resource!
✏️ “I used this resources with some of my students who find this concept tricky. These activities really helped them to understand the concept of equivalent equations in a fun and engaging way.” -Trent S.
✏️ “I loved using this for “I’m Done, Now What” work. It was engaging for all levels, especially my higher students that needed a challenge.” -Chelsea D.
✏️ “This worked well with the kids while doing equations. They liked it. It is better than just seeing black and white on the screen.” -Donna H.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
Common Core Standards:
- CCSS.Math.Content.3.NBT.A.2 Fluently add and subtract within 1000 using strategies and algorithms based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction.
- CCSS.Math.Content.3.OA.A.4 Determine the unknown whole number in a multiplication or division equation relating three whole numbers. For example, determine the unknown number that makes the equation true in each of the equations 8 × ? = 48, 5 = _ ÷ 3, 6 × 6 = ?
- CCSS.Math.Content.3.OA.C.7 Fluently multiply and divide within 100, using strategies such as the relationship between multiplication and division (e.g., knowing that 8 × 5 = 40, one knows 40 ÷ 5 = 8) or properties of operations. By the end of Grade 3, know from memory all products of two one-digit numbers.
- CCSS.Math.Content.3.OA.B.6 Understand division as an unknown-factor problem. For example, find 32 ÷ 8 by finding the number that makes 32 when multiplied by 8.
- CCSS.Math.Content.4.NBT.B.4 Fluently add and subtract multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm.
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media – or
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
About the Author
These passages were written by me, Rachel Lynette. I am a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. I have written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. These passages reflect more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom
There are no reviews yet.