Questions? Find answers here!
You’ll find frequently asked questions here along with information about returns, refunds, and my copyright policy.
Please read this policy carefully before making any purchases.
Digital downloads means — no shipping of resources
Due to the digital nature of Minds in Blooms’s Resources, nothing is shipped to you.
Yay! You’ll receive your resource right away.
All resources are digital downloads. Once your purchase is complete, you will receive your download link(s) and receipt via email to the email you used during checkout. If you do not see your email after a few minutes, here are some steps to take:
- Check your spam and/or promotions folders. Sometimes the emails can be filtered there.
- Check your inbox for an email from me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure you are using the same email address you used during checkout.
- You can also log onto my https://minds-in-bloom.com/my-account/ here to get access to your purchases at anytime
Returns & Refunds of Digital Products
Due to the digital nature of Minds in Bloom’s resources, all sales are final. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me. I will consider refunds/exchanges on a case by case basis for digital products. I want you to be happy with your purchase.
Please reach out if you have any issues or experience trouble receiving or downloading your purchase.
- Every computer and printer is different. Please test a page or two before printing an entire resource.
- For pages heavy in text or images “Print as Image.”
- Make sure to download all resources via a desktop as they open in Adobe Reader or Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Make sure you are using the most updated Adobe reader: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Always download and view packet in Adobe Reader, not in “Preview” or “Browser.”
All rights reserved by Minds in Bloom, Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack. Your purchase is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
When making a purchase, your name and email will be added to the Minds in Bloom email list. This will allow you to receive updates on your purchase. You will also receive other informational and promotional emails. You may unsubscribe at any time.
All orders are processed using a secure server (SSL). Minds in Bloom does not store any payment information on their servers.
How else can I help?
I know you are already so busy as a teacher. I’m here to help! Please feel free to reach out to me if you have questions or problems.
You can reach me at: email@example.com