- 5 Innovation-themed student pages
- 6 standards-based ELA/Reading activities, each in its own space.
- Answer Keys
- Google Slides – Fun Extras for Fast Finishers
- Digital or Print
- Puzzles to extend the lesson
Great for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a !
This resource uses American English and is editable.
- 3-D Printing
- High-Speed Rail
- The International Space Station
- 6 standards-based ELA/Reading activities, each in its own space. Activities are numbered for easy reference.
- An open-ended bonus activity, marked by a star, at the bottom of the page to be completed on the backside. Perfect for early finishers, as homework, or extra credit.
- A short reading passage with one or two text-dependent questions. Most of the passages are informational text (written by a published author of over 100 nonfiction books for children), but a few are fictional – just to shake things up. The questions are more closely aligned to close reading than simple comprehension.
- A theme-based joke or fun fact (joke answers can be found upside down in the bottom right-hand corner).
- A list of the skills addressed at the bottom (indicated by a picture of a nail – which stands for “nailed it!”)
- A QR code that links to a Google Slides “fast finishers” activity.
✏️ “I absolutely love these pages! I had used the first set with my 4th graders for a couple years, and loved the spiral review and mini lessons we had as we went through things together. Even though they are a review, I love using this new set with my new crop of 6th graders (many of whom had me in 4th grade previously) who still need reinforcement with many of these standards, even as we learn more in depth. This is a well done, creative resource!” -Corinna M.
✏️ “This is GREAT! My students love them! The topics are interesting, and the practice on each page is nicely varied. Would purchase many more of similar! Thank you!” -Amy B.
✏️ “I love every resource you have! You do not disappoint! I use this with my advanced 3rd graders. It is an awesome enrichment and review.” -Donna K.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
- I ❤️Literacy – Set 1
- I ❤️ Reading – Reading Response Printables
- I ❤️ Paragraph Writing – Paragraph of the Week
- Close Reading Passage with Text Dependent Questions
- Close Reading Toolkit – Literature
- Close Reading Toolkit – Informational Text
- Brain Breaks
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media – or
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom
There are no reviews yet.