They are jam-packed with higher-level thinking and will help your students to explore settings, characters, plot, theme, connections and more! These are great when you don’t have a literature guide or comprehension questions, or to supplement materials you do have. Perfect for differentiating for independent reading or small groups. Most of these will also work well for close reading – plenty of text-dependent questions and opportunities to dig deep into the text.
- 20 No-Prep Worksheets
Great for 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade!
This resource is part of a !
This bundle includes these resources:
This resource uses American English and is editable.
- Are aligned with Common Core Standards
- Include plenty of higher-level thinking skills
- Can be used with almost any chapter book
- Can be used at almost any point within the book – but were designed to be used at the end of a chapter or the entire book.
- Can be easily incorporated into close reading
- Are great when you don’t have a literature guide or comprehension questions available
- Can be used with independent readers or with a group
- Can be used again and again, even within the same book
- Stop, Look, Write
- Setting Switch (Outdoors)
- Setting Switch (Indoors)
- Main Character Traits
- Missing Characters
- Three Characters, One Event
- Character Description Chart
- Character Connections
- Connecting Events
- How Important is It?
- It’s a Problem
- Dear Abby
- Cause – Event – Effect
- Here’s What Happened
- Quote Hunt
- The Moral of the Story
- Finding the Theme
- Write About it
- End of Book Reflections
✏️ “Another amazing product! Thanks so much for making my lesson planning much easier for our novel study!” -Cheryl H.
✏️ “Again, Rachel offered an amazing product!!!! It’s like Christmas every time I download her products.” -Roberta C.
✏️ “So perfect…. I just had to buy all of your sets :)” -Tammie V.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media – or
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom