Reward Coupons are a fun and inexpensive way to keep your students motivated and well-behaved. These 35 rewards were selected to appeal to students in grades 3-6 and the cards were designed to be appealing, but not too babyish. The rewards are all no-cost. Pick and choose the ones that work for you. In addition, there are three pages of blank awards that you can customize to meet your specific needs. There are also several suggestions for use.
- 35 Unique Reward Coupons (prints 6 to a page)
- 6 Blank Reward Coupons (prints 6 to a page)
Great for 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle!
This resource uses American English and is editable.
- Eat lunch with a friend
- Eat lunch with the teacher
- Bring a stuffed animal to school
- Do show and tell
- Turn in an assignment late for full credit
- No homework pass
- Skip morning work
- Only do half the assignment
- Ten extra minutes of free time
- Five extra minutes of recess
- Extra computer time
- Chew gum in class
- Choose your classroom job
- Fast pass to the front every line
- Go shoeless in the classroom
- Wear slippers in the classroom
- Wear a hat in class
- Wear sunglasses in class
- Listen to music during work times
- Sit at the teacher’s desk
- Switch desks with a classmate
- Sit in the special spot
- Choose where you want to work
- Sit on a yoga ball
- Indoor recess with a friend
- Indoor recess in another classroom
- Eat lunch with another class
- Feed the class pet
- Hold the class pet
- Draw a picture on the whiteboard
- Five minute break whenever needed
- Write with a pen
- Pick your partner
- Be the teacher’s assistant
- Give the spelling test
- 6 Blank Coupons
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
- Paragraph of the Week 3-5
- Close Reading Comprehension Passages & Questions
- Book Projects for Any Book
- Who Freed the Fish? Mystery Readers Theater
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media – or
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom
There are no reviews yet.