- This is a great article in Scholastic with some fabulous ideas for Reader’s Workshop.
- Another article about Reader’s Workshop
- This teacher’s site has links to websites that have some great examples for mini lessons for Reader’s Workshop.
- Busy Teachers Cafe (same as the site above) with some resources for Writer’s Workshop
- Scholastic article about Math Workshop
I have been teaching 2nd grade for two years and love creating authentic learning experiences for my students. I am also a avid music lover. I sang in my school chorus, and I played flute in our symphonic band and baritone saxophone in our jazz ensemble. I don’t know what I’d do without music in my life and try to incorporate that love into my classroom, as well. I also love getting outside and taking my dog for a hike or going to see the latest movie at the theater. Check out my blog over at Primary Teacherhood and my TPT store, where I share a store with my fiancee (a 5th grade teacher), over at TeachNC for more ideas.
Image Source at Top: Little Red’s Schoolhouse