End of the Year Reflection Questions
There are so many reasons to spend some time reflecting on the school year. Here are just a few:
- Reflection questions help to solidify significant events and to create life-long memories.
- Reflection questions are a great way to self-evaluate, which can lead to making better choices in the future.
- Reflections questions can build self-esteem when remembering things that went well.
- Reflection questions make great conversation starters or journal prompts.
Kids love these! Use them in class or send them home for students to share with their families.
Now it’s your turn! Here are the rules for joining this link up:
- This link up is for blog posts that feature end of the year ideas, activities, and freebies. You may not link up a post that primarily promotes a for-purchase product or link directly to a product page.
- Please put the name of your activity/freebie in the “Name” field.
- One submission per person.
- Please link your post back to this one by grabbing the End of the School Year Link Up badge above (and linking the image back to this URL) and/or including and in-text link. I periodically go through this link up and pin your posts. I only pin the ones that have linked back. I have nearly 40,000 followers on Pinterest.
- And finally, it would be great if you would share this link-up on Pinterest, Facebook, etc.