- 25 Homophone Worksheets (No-Prep)
- Google Slides
- Digital or Print
- 25 different worksheets of varying difficulty
Great for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle!
This bundle includes these resources:
- Figurative Language Worksheets
- Prefixes, Suffixes, & Roots Worksheets
- ELA Review Worksheets
- ELA Words at Play Enrichment Worksheets
- Fun with Commas Worksheets
This resource uses American English and is editable.
This packet includes the following worksheets:
- Which Homophone?
- Which Homophone? II (different format)
- ”M” Homophones (features homophones begin with “m”)
- ”S” Homophones (features homophones begin with “s”)
- ”W” Homophones (features homophones begin with “w”)
- Triple Play Homophones
- Homophone Match
- All the Wrong Homophones
- Double Homophones
- More Double Homophones
- Correct or Incorrect?
- Fix the Rhymes (editing activity)
- Homophone Story Editing
- Tricky Homophones (there/their/they’re, to/too/two, then/than)*
- More Tricky Homophones (your/you’re, where/wear, it/it’s)*
- Homophone Sentences
- Homophone Sentences II (can be used as a template with your own words)
- Homophone Joke
- Homophone Riddles (variation on Hinky-Pinky activities)
- Homophone Crossword Puzzle
- Homophone Word Search
- Homophone Word Search II (no word list)
- Follow the Homophones (maze type activity)
- Harder Homophones (good way to introduce more challenging words)
- Harder Homophones II
✏️ “I loved this resource. There are so many different activities so my students didn’t get bored doing the same thing each day. A lot of great homophones too.” – Felicia S.
✏️ “I loved that this was ready to use! My class spent the last few weeks of school working on multiple homophones and this was a great practice!” – Tia D.
✏️ “These worksheets are wonderful! They are well crafted (not too busy) and very child friendly for my students. Thanks for the great resource!” – Susan R.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media – or
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
About the Author
These passages were written by me, Rachel Lynette. I am a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. I have written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. These passages reflect more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom
There are no reviews yet.