- 32 Task Cards (prints 4 to a page)
- Recording Sheets
- Answer Keys
- Google Slides
- Easel Activity
- Digital or Print
- Challenge Card to extend the lesson
Great for 4th or 5th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle!
This bundle includes these resources:
- Multi-Step Word Problem Task Cards Set 1
- Multi-Step Word Problem Task Cards Set 2
- Snack Shack Money Math Task Cards
- Division With Remainders Task Cards
- Multiplicative Comparison Task Cards
- Elapsed Time Task Cards Double Set
This resource uses American English and is editable.
- Download our to learn 31 different ways you can use this resource!
✏️ “Great resource. I’ve printed these word problems into a booklet for my students to work through as fast finisher activity! Thank you.” -Linna N.
✏️ “Thank you for sharing these. My students have enjoyed practicing story problems on task cards. They have kept them engaged and challenged.” -Christina A.
✏️ “My most favorite items from you are word problems. They require the students to use many of the strategies they have learned!” -Stephanie Y.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
Common Core Standards:
- CCSS.Math.Content.4.NBT.B.5 Multiply a whole number of up to four digits by a one-digit whole number, and multiply two two-digit numbers, using strategies based on place value and the properties of operations. Illustrate and explain the calculation by using equations, rectangular arrays, and/or area models.
- CCSS.Math.Content.5.NBT.B.5 Fluently multiply multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm.
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media – or
About the Author
These passages were written by me, Rachel Lynette. I am a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. I have written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. These passages reflect more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom