Over 70 reading posters for your classroom! These posters could also be used as mini anchor charts since they go beyond a simple term and definition. Most posters include example text, tips, and related terms when relevant. Summary posters are also included for most of the sets.
This bundle includes 6 resources:
- Informational Text Structures Posters (Terriers): Use these 7 informational text features posters for anchor charts, word walls, classroom decor, and more! Every poster is all about terriers!
- Informational Text Features: Use these 13 informational text posters for nonfiction anchor charts, word walls, classroom decor, and more!
- Story Elements Posters: These fictional story elements posters and student reference cards are great for supporting student comprehension. Use these 10 literary story elements posters for anchor charts, word walls, classroom decor, and more! The student reference cards are perfect addition to your readers’ notebooks.
- Reading Genres Posters: Use these 11 literary reading genre posters for anchor charts, word walls, classroom decor, and more! There are also student reference cards included as well as labels for your classroom library!
- Figurative Language Posters: Use these 9 figurative language posters for anchor charts, word walls, classroom decor, and more!
- Reading Strategies Posters: These Reading Strategies posters are a super cute way to reinforce the reading strategies that are so important to comprehension. They can be used for anchor charts, word walls, classroom decor, and more! Student reference cards are also included!
Great for 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade!
The posters have just enough color to make them “pop” without using a ton of ink. Black line versions of all the posters are also included. Use them as is, or let your students add the color themselves!
Each poster prints on regular 8.5 x 11 printing paper in landscape. They should print with very thin borders. If you have thick borders, try adjusting your printer to “print actual size.” You could also print the posters on larger paper.
Here’s what teachers are saying:
✏️ “I have used task cards from this seller and my students love them, so it’s great to have a bundle of materials to support so many aspects of their learning. I appreciate how concise (clear and descriptive for kids to understand) and also visually appealing these posters are!” -Mareen F.
✏️ “Love, love, love these posters!!! We used these in our interactive notebooks to go back and review as needed. Thank you so much!!!” -Karen H.
✏️ “These were used as a support tool for students who were struggling with remembering the reading concepts that we had learned previously. I reduced their size and printed them out and put them on a ring for students to keep in their binder as a quick reference tool, and also to take home so parents could refer to them as well for support.” -Lana D.
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on TpT.
- Join our Teachers Club.
- Check out our Blog www.Minds-in-Bloom.com
- Follow us on Social Media – Facebook or Instagram
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom