Review, Practice, or Assess with these 10 rigorous multiple-choice questions!
Why all this variety?
► Are you teaching new material, practicing skills, or assessing student knowledge? The resource type you need will vary.
► Are you incorporating independent practice, partner work, small group, or even whole group into your day? The resource type you need will vary.
Why not have quality questions that you can use in a variety of ways?
- 10 Rigorous multiple-choice questions over rounding whole numbers to a given place.
- Traditional paper/pencil printable quiz version (with quick grading answer key!)
- Self-grading Google Forms version
- Google Slides version (with self-checking option)
- Printable Black/White Task Cards version (print 4 to a page – with recording sheet)
- Boom Cards digital self-checking Task Cards
- Simple Question Google Slides (for projecting)
Great for 4th or 5th grade!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
- 10 Questions BUNDLE – Computations Pack
- 10 Questions BUNDLE – Place Value Pack
- 3rd Grade Math Skills Quick Checks
- 4th Grade Math Skills Quick Checks
- 5th Grade Math Skills Quick Checks
Common Core Standards:
Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills TEKS:
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on TPT
- Join our Teachers Club
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media – Facebook and Instagram
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom.