Save time, streamline planning, and boost student outcomes! Who says learning math can’t be fun?!
This resource addresses these math skills:
- Place Value Relationships
- Place Value Representations
- Comparing Numbers
- Rounding Numbers
- Representing Decimals
- Decimals on a Number Line
- Comparing & Ordering Decimals
- Adding & Subtracting Decimals
- Fractions & Decimals on a Number Line
- Relating Decimals to Fractions
- Unit Fractions
- Decomposing Fractions
- Equivalent Fractions
- Comparing Fractions
- Adding & Subtracting Fractions
- Benchmark Fractions
- Estimating Products & Quotients
- Multiplying by 10 and 100
- Representing Multiplication
- Double Digit Multiplication
- Representing Division
- Long Division
- Solving Story Problems
- Representing Story Problems
- Input/Output Tables
- Classifying 2D Shapes
- Geometric Foundations
- Classifying Triangles
- Angles, Circles, & Degrees
- Angles and Protractors
- Drawing Angles
- Adjacent Angles
- Area & Perimeter Formulas
- Area & Perimeter Problem Solving
- Units of Measurement
- Converting Measurements
- Measurement Story Problems
- Representing Data
- Problem Solving with Data
160 Exit Tickets (prints 4-to-a-page)
4 Exit Tickets for each Math Concept
Designed for 4th Grade standards, but can be used for differentiated instruction for 3rd and 5th Grade classrooms. Because standards vary from state to state, these standards are not specifically aligned to any one set of standards.
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
STOP: Do not purchase this product if you already own our math kits bundle:
This product has taken all of our math small group lessons from our comprehensive math kits and compiled them into this collection for teachers who didn’t need the entire curriculum.
If you would like the entire curriculum, buy all of the resources in one mega-savings bundle:
- Data Trackers
- “I Can” Posters
- Interactive Notebook
- Practice Worksheets
- Exit Tickets
- Small Group Materials
- Task Cards
- & More!
NOTE: This resource uses American English and is not editable.
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies, and new resources!
- Follow us on TpT.
- Join our Teachers Club.
- Check out our Blog www.Minds-in-Bloom.com
- Follow us on Social Media – Facebook or Instagram
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom.